FORUMS: list search recent posts

Media Encoder Just Loads as Black Screen!....

COW Forums : Adobe Media Encoder

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Grayson Wasteland
Media Encoder Just Loads as Black Screen!....
on Aug 12, 2014 at 8:10:18 pm

This is what I get when I try to render with Media Encoder now days. It used to always work.
This happens with Premiere CC and After Effects CC (the only two ive used with it). All software is all up to date, tried restarting the machine.... nothing helps. Can't find any info on this problem online either.

Return to posts index

Ryan Holmes
Re: Media Encoder Just Loads as Black Screen!....
on Aug 13, 2014 at 1:58:14 pm

That's the output from AME?

What are your settings? What is the source material? Are you bringing footage in our queuing it from Premiere or After Effects? What are you system settings? What GPU are you running? What is your renderer in AME set to? Have you tried clearing out your Media Cache Database within AME? Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the apps? Have you uninstalled and run the CC Cleaner Tool and then reinstalled ( http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/cs5-cleaner-tool-installation-prob... )?

Sorry for all the questions but we need more to go on that just a picture of a black screen.

Ryan Holmes
http://www.ryanholmes.me
@CutColorPost

Return to posts index

Grayson Wasteland
on Aug 13, 2014 at 3:50:58 pm

i guess i was hoping this was something someone ran into before and had an answer to.
i appreciate the help but that is a lot more troubleshooting than i have time; for we are pretty busy at work lately!
thank you though

Return to posts index

Irina Litvinenko
on Nov 27, 2014 at 3:00:47 pm

I had the same issue and was using previous version of the encoder instead, but just found the solution. When you start the encoder go to Window > and check the "Queue", "Encoding", "Watch Folders", "Presets Browser" - turns out it always worked but none of the windows were showing... just black window.

Return to posts index

Pedro Monsalve
on Mar 17, 2015 at 1:54:14 am

OOOMMMGGGG thanks Irina, this was driving me insane.

Return to posts index

Grayson Wasteland
on Mar 17, 2015 at 4:37:49 pm

amazing! I never would have figured that out, what a silly option to have a complete black screen

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]