FORUMS: list search recent posts

nvidia quadro fx cards

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mike stevenson
nvidia quadro fx cards
on May 11, 2006 at 12:43:52 am

I notice I'm seeing the quadro fx 540, 1400,3400 and 4500 what happened to the 1300 ? and can you use the breakout box from the fx540 on other cards?

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: nvidia quadro fx cards
on May 11, 2006 at 4:27:55 pm

New graphic cards come out all the time. We still have fx1300 availbale, but I thinkt he fx1400 is a better value.

The new fx1500 card announced at NAB will have saupport for the break out box technology. This is from our NAB report:

PNY Quadro FX
For video editing workstations we’ve always recommended the power and performance of NVIDIA Quadro FX cards. These are specially tweaked out versions of NVIDIA graphics cards that deliver additional OpenGL GPU processing power for video editing, compositing and animation programs.

Last year PNY introduced the Quadro FX 540 Pro card that includes a special breakout box that gives you SD and HD output for monitoring. With the FX540Pro you can edit HDV footage in Adobe Premiere Pro and view your output directly from the timeline on your HD display via the component video connection.

At NAB2006 NVIDIA & PNY introduced the Quadro FX 560 and the Quadro FX 1500 solutions, the latest mid-range offerings to support HD Video output. Both products allow users to preview content in real time on an HD confidence monitor. FX 1500 features 256MB of onboard graphics memory with dual-link support to drive the new ultra-high resolution (WQXGA) 30" panels, which are quickly gaining popularity with HD video editors. HD is transforming the film, video and broadcast industries, and these new NVIDIA Quadro graphics solutions are designed to help users rapidly transition from SD to HD.

http://www.videoguys.com/PNY.html

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]