FORUMS: list search recent posts

Blocky output to VHS

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Colt
Blocky output to VHS
by
on May 1, 2006 at 9:32:31 pm

I am trying to output to VHS a 20 minute promo vid for a fishing charter. It contains a couple of photo sequences and 16 min. of video. Using Vegas 6 the project was rendered as an AVI and seems fine on the pc monitor and the secondary display but when I output to VHS through the Pyro Pro box, the video gets square blotches ( Must be a technical term for this) at various intervals and locations on the TV screen.
Have I got some setting out of whack, is this a Pyro problem, A VCR problem?
I was thinking of trying to split off the audio and run that direct to the vcr so the video only passes through the Pyro box???
Grasping at straws and I need to get this out very soon. It's my first little project.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Return to posts index

Colt
Ok now I'm in serious trouble
by
on May 2, 2006 at 1:34:40 am

Got home tonight and my Pyro A/V Link won't power up. So now I need to get creative on getting this project out to VHS.
If I can find someone with a DV camera and pass the file through to a VCR, that may work?
Is it possible to render as mpg2 burn to a DVD and record that to VHS?
I've just built an equivalent to DIY4 Black and have only had it running for a couple of weeks. 2 days after getting it running, I was approached with this project and I've barely cracked the books and am learning on the fly.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]