FORUMS: list search recent posts

Presentation application that combines all I want

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nukacola
Presentation application that combines all I want
on Apr 11, 2006 at 1:07:20 pm

Let me share my expirience with you.

After converting many PowerPoint presentations, I have yet to find an application that combines all the features I want into a package that's priced in a budget that makes sense for most projects. The plug-in solutions generally copy most parts of a PowerPoint slideshow while failing to capture some transitions and completely bypassing any imbedded video, which is what makes screen recording an attractive alternative. For the best in class for the plug-in solutions, the Presentations to Video Converter app does the best job I've seen for a fairly pricey $199. One advantage to this app is the ability to convert PPT slideshows with or without PowerPoint installed on the converting PC.
And also there is feature to burn PowerPoint presentation to DVD, which is fery useful now for everyone.

[url=http://geovid.com/Presentation_to_Video_Converter/]Presentation To Video Converter

Return to posts index

bobbrown
Re: Presentation application that combines all I want
on May 25, 2006 at 7:11:10 am

Hi,
i tried the converter you suggested. well i'm satisfied. it has everything i need and it's easy to use, so i don't need to learn a tutorial for a month before i can do something Laughing
it's worth of money it costs

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]