FORUMS: list search recent posts

Is the Adobe production studio

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Loyd981
Is the Adobe production studio
on Apr 3, 2006 at 10:41:10 pm

I am thinking of putting Adobe production Studio on my Intel Dual Core system. I would just like to know has anybody have done it and what may be somethings to look out for. If there are problems or it runs great!

Thanks
Loyd981

Return to posts index

Evan Newsome
Re: Is the Adobe production studio
on Apr 4, 2006 at 12:26:53 am

runs error free ie great

Return to posts index

Wesley Cardone
Re: Is the Adobe production studio
on Apr 4, 2006 at 4:02:43 pm

I have been running APS Pro v2 on my AMD 64 X2 dual-core 4400+ without any problems to speak of.

I did have one occurence where an application crashed gracefully. It was either Encore or Premier. Without warning a popup appeared telling me there was a problem and that I would be allowed one more operation before it wiped me out. It recommended that I use that operation to save my work under a different name. I did that but it allowed me a second operation which I used to quit the application. I have no way, therefore, of knowing if it would have allowed me still more operations. I restarted the application invoking the newly named project and everything was fine. In fact, I forgot about it until just now when somebody (you) asked me if I had any problems.

The only thing I remember about that occurence was a mental note I made that I was doing something unusual.

That is a much better record than I have had with Sonic's DVDit Pro v6 on my dual-core machine. That application was crashing on me pretty regularly until I finally migrated out of it in favor of Encore. I am still running DVDit Pro v6 on my AMD XP 2400+ without problems, though.

And... I think it goes without saying that the Adobe performance on my dual-core machine is a [size=24:cf32d0b021]whole lot better than what I have traditionally observed with Pinnacle's Studio 7, 8, and 9 where non-graceful abnormal terminations were a way of life. But Studio was $cheap and therefore worthwhile nevertheless. I am still amazed at the performance it delivers on the $cheap. I highly recommend it for the consumer.

Return to posts index

Loyd981
Thanks
on Apr 4, 2006 at 10:46:22 pm

Thanks both of you Wcardone and Leeavp. I just the software and I am little worry about putting on my system. I hoping they are going let us know all the in and outs on the DIY 4 system soon.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]