DIY4
by
on Mar 23, 2006 at 7:44:12 pm

thought it might be interesting....

Return to posts index

Bldaz
Re: DIY4
on Mar 24, 2006 at 1:24:29 pm

Surprised I am waiting.............. I probably wont build it myself, too many variables and for my money and time, there are companies that can do it for me for very little overhead and I get a warranty, but I will definitely use that data to have it built. ............And I am waiting, Shocked

Return to posts index

wrahn
on Apr 5, 2006 at 7:23:40 pm

Bldaz

What companies would you suggest to build your computer?

Thanks,
Wes

Return to posts index

BigDaddyToy
on Apr 6, 2006 at 8:10:17 am

wrahn: Bldaz

What companies would you suggest to build your computer?

Thanks,
Wes

[size=18:c0422bb263]+1

Return to posts index

Bldaz
on Apr 6, 2006 at 12:47:29 pm

Monarch Computer has a great reputation try thier config to build out. So i am still waiting for the build, M2 is not that far off, something is a miss.

Return to posts index

wrahn
Bldaz
on Apr 6, 2006 at 1:09:22 pm

I'm confused, what is M2 and why do you think something is a miss?

Return to posts index

Bldaz
on Apr 7, 2006 at 11:02:40 pm

I have been waiting for a reliable source (Videoguys) for the video integration of AMD chip and its either being better or worst than the Intel chip, with the video software that i want, very hard to find data on that type of thing(everything you read is slanted towards Intel)Videoguys build and benchmark should help me with that, and on that i am grateful. For sometime now AMD has been saying or other sources have been saying that the newest chip to come from them will be the M2 click here-http://www.tgdaily.com/2006/01/13/amd_m2_platform_launch/ I do not buy very often and what i want has to be some what future proof (said with tongue in cheek) and very stable and fast, but thats what i look for. As for the build at Videoguys, this has been going on for six months, (read a couple of model changes in electronic terms) so if it gets done i will already be looking for M2 build and benchmark, sorry. Oh there are new processsors being built by Intel and AMD that will have less heat / power consumption (everything will be dual core by years end) eventually i suspect multiple cores will come down not so far from now. Cheers!

Return to posts index

jayden 7
DIY4
on Apr 9, 2006 at 3:01:50 pm

I have found a good source for custom built computers that includes information on new available hardware, lab test reports, a parts store and various systems that can be built and customized to meet your needs. http://www.gamepc.com

Return to posts index

Bldaz
on Jun 10, 2006 at 3:53:03 pm

I just looked this company ( gamepc) up, they are at : $5,119.00 for the same config as what i just purchased at Monarch for a thousand dollars less. everything they offer is bumped up in price. Monarch is very close to etailers everywhere that offer just parts. i recommend you get the build components together you want and price out from, Zip zoom fly and New egg. They are very reliable and fast too. Then go to a PC builder for pricing. i just purchased the ViewSonic 930b from Newegg it was 339.00 , 80 dollars cheaper than the gamepc place. Just trying to help.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]