FORUMS: list search recent posts

i have a problem please help

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gary_hend
i have a problem please help
on Mar 21, 2006 at 8:47:35 pm

I have been shrinking dvds for about a month i have did this around 80 times and worked great. Now i put the dvd is and click open it analysis it then I hit BACKUP and then i about 10 sec dvd shrink shutsoff?????? Whats wrong with it I even tried reinstalling it and it still does the same thing anyone have any ideal whats wrong????????

Return to posts index

spider2021
Re: i have a problem please help
on May 14, 2006 at 2:45:34 pm

well have you tried it with a different dvd maybe for some reason its the dvd you tried to use. I don't really know the nature of your problem because I dont' use DVD shrink. But try a different dvd and see if it still does it.

Return to posts index

Loyd981
I have got run this problem allot
on May 22, 2006 at 3:46:13 pm

I run into this problem allot when buying DVD's retail. Many times what I seen is that companies change up on speeds and they clear out the warehouse of all the old stuff. Many times it goes out to retail stores and that why you see a big sale on DVD's. That is most likely all the companies inventory no matter good or bad. I seen it happen this way the last couple of years. The one I have the most problems with is ProDisk. There are couple others I stay away from too, but you just have to be lucky on those when buying.

Loyd981

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]