FORUMS: list search recent posts

Old Analog Video Capture...

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JamesT
Old Analog Video Capture...
on Feb 10, 2005 at 4:34:33 am

I purchased a Pyro Professional package last year and have not been satisfied with the performance of the Pyro A/V Link product. I do a lot of encoding of older video tapes for customers and tear my hair out when I start dropping frames due to older video tapes. I am thinking of stepping up to something better that gives me more options with the Adobe Pro package that I am now using. What are some basic and more advanced products for cleaning up older video tapes? Also, would the Matrox RTX100 be of any assistance here?

Thanks in advance.

James

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Old Analog Video Capture...
on Feb 11, 2005 at 1:05:33 am

The RTX100 is a GREAT choice. Since you already own Premiere Pro you can upgrade to teh RTX100 card only for $599.95!

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

JamesT
on Feb 11, 2005 at 3:02:15 am

While I am sure it is a great product, would I still need anything else to help clean up the older video or would the RTX100 do the job by itself and clean up the video?

James

Return to posts index

JamesT
on Feb 11, 2005 at 3:02:18 am

Ok. But would I still need anything else to help clean up the older video or would I need something else AND the RTX100?

James

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]