FORUMS: list search recent posts

Studio 9 Plus: Can't comile video file:

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mr Maverick
Studio 9 Plus: Can't comile video file:
on Mar 14, 2006 at 11:14:29 am

Is there anything out there better than Studio 9 Plus, (Please don't say Studio 10) that has transitions etc...

I'm trying to create a DVD in Studio 9 Plus and i keep getting a failure and it says "can't compile video file", Anyone have any ideas.

Cheers

Return to posts index

edward
Re VE progs
on Apr 28, 2006 at 7:26:14 am

Basically just about anything is better than the Pinnacle products. Studio 10 is very buggy and its surprising Avid have released it.
Anyway, have a look at Magix Movie Edit Pro and you will be very surprised. I have been editing on the puter for many years and am 'blown away' by the features of this prog. It receives exceptional ratings wherever reviewed: just 'google' the name + review and you will see what I mean.
It is a bit of a learning curve and for the new version 11 anyone would be well advised to do the version 10 online tutorial.
There are many good, wipes, dissolves, effects etc. These can be reconfigured to suit. The best part is that this program is VERY inexpensive. The support is excellent and there is ongoing stuff available to buy later. BTW Magix music maker is a really good, fun program too. The Company seems very large with many progs etc for sale. Hope that helps. Regards Eddie.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]