FORUMS: list search recent posts

How can I get past the 3 hour barrier?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rocket Rod
How can I get past the 3 hour barrier?
on Mar 7, 2006 at 9:45:20 pm

I have a project that is just under 12 hours, it is basically a powerpoint with voice over. I have made it into .avi's and have the size under 4 gb. I have been able to get everything on to one DVD if I want to use it on a computer, but the company that I am doing this for wants it for DVD player for TV. I have a home unit made by Panasonic that I can load up the 4 DVD's into the hard drive, and then using manual record I can burn all of them to one DVD. I would like to be able to do this one my computer. I have tried Roxio 8, Camtasia (Techsmith), and Pinacle 9plus. All of them stop me at the 85 minute wall, I have tried everything to change the paramaters that will allow me to do this. Quality will not be much of an issue, it is just slides with voice. Any suggestions will be appreciated. By the way the one that I created using "menu maker" from Camtasia is awesome, the quality is great and I got all twelve hours on one training DVD. If I could just make that DVD play on a TV style player I would be elated.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]