FORUMS: list search recent posts

Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme Works Great.

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bill32049
Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme Works Great.
on Feb 11, 2006 at 12:29:40 am

Hello VideoGuys & Forum,

After building my first home made video editing computer I'll say I'm delighted with the outcome. I followed much of the information which was given in the build it yourself section and studied many of the Q&A in the forums here and at Matrox web site. I learned a great deal and without the help of the VideoGuys site here I'd have been lost like a ball in high weeds. The ASUS web site and mother board documentation was excellent also. I built my machine from the mother board up. I followed this rule. I read all the directions and followed the process step by step. My last step was installing the Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme tools and setting up for VHS composite capture in Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5. And I'll darned! I hit the power on the VCR, hit capture and record and away things went. I'm happy to report this success story. And I thank VideoGuys for the Matrox card and software bundle and all the wonderful information you have supplied here at your web site. There will be more hurdles but I've learned to take them one at a time.

Thank You,
bill32049

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Matrox RT.X100 Xtreme Works Great.
on Feb 11, 2006 at 9:53:25 am

AWESOME! Happy editing!

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]