Alternatives to Matrox RT.X10?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hugo
Alternatives to Matrox RT.X10?
by
on Dec 26, 2004 at 9:11:16 pm

Hi all,
I am getting interested in capturing videos taken by family members, analog and digital.
Bought the ADS DVD Xpress and not happy with the quality of the captures and don't like Movie Factory either.
I'd like to step to another level and have been looking at Matrox's RT.X10, a lot more expensive but looks like that would be the ultimate solution for me.
I'm wondering if there is a good alternative at a lower price?
The Pinnacle Studio AV/DV is what I'm thinking about, but how good is Studio 9 software.
Anything else?
I dont mind spending a bit of money because I'd like to purchase something once and move on with editing.

Just trying to gauge what is out there.
Thanks.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Alternatives to Matrox RT.X10?
on Jan 2, 2005 at 2:15:50 am

Studio 9 software is very easy to use and still packed with great features. I prefer the added video track that the new Studio Plus software gives you.

RTX10 is Premeire Pro based, and it is a very good solution. Premiere is more feature rich and powerful, but it also is more complicated to use. Worht the effort, and we offer some great training DVDs to help you get there.

gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]