FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony Handycam Compatibility with M.A.D. Wildlife Eye Vid Sys

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hunter
Sony Handycam Compatibility with M.A.D. Wildlife Eye Vid Sys
on Dec 31, 2005 at 5:31:55 pm

I own a Sony Handycam DCR-DVD 201. I want to purchase a M.A.D. Wildlife Eye Video System, which is used with a camcorder for making videos of wildlife. Information I have on the Wildlife Eye is that "it can accommodate over 125 new and older models of Sony and Canon video cameras that have a LANC connection". I have no idea what a LANC connection is or if my camera has one. I've contacted both the manufacturers of the Wildlife Eye and my camera, and cannot get a definitive answer from them. I've also been unsuccessful in my search for a definition of a LANC connection. One rep told me that my camera was not compatible, but I just find it hard to believe that as new as my camera is and as many models as they say are compatible that the one I have is not. Can you please help? I just want to know if my camcorder will work with the Wildlife Eye, or if not if there is some kind of adapter available that would make it work. Thank you very much. I will appreciate any information anyone can provide.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]