FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need Help On What Video Capture Card To Buy...

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jonbirk
Need Help On What Video Capture Card To Buy...
on Dec 6, 2005 at 11:46:05 pm

Hi,

First time posting here but I have been searching all over the internet trying to find what is the best Video Capture/TV Tuner Card for playing Console games on my computer. I just got a WinTV-PVR 350 thinking it would do the job, but when I was getting a 2 second delay with controller input I finally found out that the MPEG-2 Encoder has something to do with that on this type of card. Thank god I didn't just buy this card for Console use, we plan to burn our old VHS and Camcorder videos to DVD and this card works perfect for that. I would really like to play my console games on my computer. With brothers and sisters who hog the TV most of the week I don't get much time to play my games. So I just want a Video Capture card that will allow me to play my console games with no delay. I don't know what to get after buying the other card. After searching for Realtime Video Capture Cards I keep getting "AVer DVD EZ Maker PCI Video Capture Card" that comes up for $25. If this will do the job I need to know before I blow more money on something that will be useless to me.

Any suggestions on cards that will play Gamecube/PS2 console games on a computer?

Signed,

Some-one who knows very little about video capture cards.

Return to posts index

gary_hend
Re: Need Help On What Video Capture Card To Buy...
on Feb 4, 2006 at 6:44:20 pm

Hi jonbirk,

Check out [url=http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/How_can_a_person_play_console_games_on_a_PC]this link - it will tell you what you need to know.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]