FORUMS: list search recent posts

Nero and vor files, best author dvd prog etc ?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Merlin
Nero and vor files, best author dvd prog etc ?
on Nov 29, 2005 at 4:24:17 pm

Hi dvd'ers

need help with this pleeeeese.

Nero Express, ....can someone confirm that the current version (what is that ?) now works with Panasonic vor files taken off a dvd-ram disc ?

Had Ulead but demo expired before tried this issue with vro, ditto TMPGenc !

Ulead Movie factory 4, does it work with vro files. Will it turn a single vor file containing 5 titles into 5 separate vob files ? No doubt called 001 002 etc but might it name them with the title …can but wish !

TMPGenc DVD Author is it better at the above than Ulead.

Which is best at giving control over font sizes.
Which gives choices of backgrounds in that I want to use my own generated backgrounds.
Which has most accurate controls on marking chapters etc.
Which is most user friendly. wizards etc to lessen knowledge req'd.

What about Neros authoring, it asks for an MPEG codec. I have bought a standalone encoder some time ago for encoding Premier output, can I use that with it, how does it accept it, , or must it be a Nero one ?

I hope Nero doesn’t reject the output from my chosen authoring prog based on your responses, considering the file started as a panny vor ifo and bup set which it does cough up (Nero Express V6). Anyone able to say it wont given experience of dvd-ram, authoring and nero burning ?

Else I shall write DVD-RW and get 5 files as vob, if that doesn’t lessen quality.

HDD file into vob on dvd-rw, edit in VideoReDo the ads out and fix synch issues from vhs or hi8, save as vob. Edit chapters in and title it up in authoring prog, save as vob. Burn to dvd-r via Nero, vob.

Ditto but as vor to dvd-ram in step one…..

Which is best for minimising artefacts ?

Any help appreciated

Merlin

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]