I am having difficulty configuring my FX540 to display correctly. I am using PPro with AspectHD on a Dell XPS 3.4GHz, 2GB RAM, XP Pro with SPK2.
This is what I have done:
1. In Windows Display Properties Click on the "Setings" Tab
2. Select the second monitor in the "Display" drop down menu
3. Be sure that the check box "Extend My Windows Desktop onto This Monitor" is CHECKED
4. Click on the "Advanced" button to view the NVIDIA Card
5. Click on the Tab with the NVIDIA Logo and the model name/number of the card.
6. In the side menu that pops out select "Full Screen Video"
7. In the "Full Screen Device" drop down menu, select "Auto-Select"
8. Apply the settings
I am currently conneted to my broadcast monitor woth the Svideo out from the breakout box. With just the desktop I can grag windows so that I can view them on the "TV" monitor and it looks great but I can't get Premer to display the program monitor out to the "TV." How do I get the overlay to view the Premier output?
Any help would be greatly apprecieted or if you know where I could find some help. The PNY website is useless.
Not sure it will help in your case - I read recently (on the NVidia web site if I recall well) that if you have difficulties when displaying on the 2nd monitor you may want to check if you have Adobe Type Manager installed on your system - if so, deinstall it.
Caveat: My understanding is that it would help if you couldn't display on the 2nd monitor at all. In your case, i.e. difficulties to display from Adobe Premiere to the 2nd monitor, I don't know if it may help, but it's simple to check.