FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pro-ONE RTDV - 3D Renderer has ceased to work

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pjpfuchs
Pro-ONE RTDV - 3D Renderer has ceased to work
on Nov 28, 2005 at 5:47:13 pm

I purchased a Pinnacle Pro-ONE RTDV card (from the Videoguys, of course!) in 2003 and made a number of projects. Good product (for that time). Then I relocated to France and had no time for video editing for about 2 years…

A few days ago, opening Adobe Premiere 6.5 I got an error message telling me that Instant RT wasn't working. I opened checked Device Manager and noticed that 3 of the 4 devices related to the Pro-ONE RTDV card were working OK, but the 3D Renderer was missing in the "Display" category.

I reinstalled the Pro-ONE software - no success.
I reinstalled the card itself (it was clean, no component burnt!) - no success.
I tried to Add hardware manually (Control Panel) and reinstalled the Pinnacle Pro-ONE (3D Renderer) driver, and obtained following error message:

"The software for this device is now installed, but may not work correctly. This device cannot start (Code 10)"

Recently, I upgraded my Windows XP Pro w/ Service Pack 2. Unfortunately I can't tell if 3D Renderer was working just before this Operating System update or not, since I haven't edited videos in the last 2 years.

Do you think that it could be a solvable software issue, or more likely a hardware problem?

Return to posts index

MarkP
Re: Pro-ONE RTDV - 3D Renderer has ceased to work
on Jan 25, 2006 at 3:41:41 pm

I did the same thing XP service pack 2 is the problem. The Pro One card does not like it at all, I had to re install XP with SP1.

Hope this helps

Return to posts index

magan lakhotia
on Oct 16, 2011 at 11:20:03 pm

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]