FORUMS: list search recent posts

Anyone help with Win.Mov.Mkr 2 please?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
viewfinder
Anyone help with Win.Mov.Mkr 2 please?
on Nov 24, 2005 at 12:47:41 pm

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?.....

I'm trying to get into Windows 'Movie Maker 2' by putting together some clips from a little DV camcorder connectd via a USB port....

I have a magazine 'how to do' type article published in 'Camcorder User', a UK magazine a year or so back...the article covers basic editing but unfortunately does not have anything about actually capturing the clips to harddrive.

Having connected cam and gone into the capture wizards I get the following error box;

"An interface has too many methods to fire events from".

This sounds deeply philosophical to me!.....perhaps it should be framed and put on the wall for leisurely pondering,....At the moment I don't have a clue what it means other than that the computer is putting 'two fingers' up to me!!

The cam is a JVC GR-DX28

I have ATHLON 64 3000,....1Gig RAM,....80Gig HD,...WinXP Home Edition

Connection is via USB cord supplied with camera,...'firewire' is possible but no cord was supplied so i would need to aquire it....

Separate Note;.......I HAVE been able to capture cliips crudely with the 'ImageMixer' editor supplied on disc with the cam,....However, I don't have any idea how to use it to edit so would much prefer to use Win. MM2...

Thank you for any help........

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]