FORUMS: list search recent posts

Smartsound Sonicfire Pro

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
supertronik0
Smartsound Sonicfire Pro
on Nov 1, 2005 at 5:27:55 pm

Hi

I am an independent filmmaker and needed to create a decent soundtrack within 2 weeks time. Has anyone used the Smartsound Sonicfire Pro for their productions? Is it as good as what's presented here? Seems to good to be true. Comments appreciated

http://www.smartsound.com/filmmaker/index.php

Thanks
Supertronik

Return to posts index

Digital Alchemist
Re: Smartsound Sonicfire Pro
on Nov 8, 2005 at 4:41:52 am

I own Smartsound Sonicfire Pro, and like it a lot.

The music is decent and you can have the program put something together or even edit it yourself in their software.

It does work, and it works well. It's very easy to use. You just put in how much music you need, pick a song, and it will cut it to almost the exact length every time.

It will even give you different variations.

I used it on a 8 minute project, and let the program edit the music on all but one of my selections. I ended up moving their blocks of music around for another one, and it still sounded good even though I didn't follow their program's advice. It tells you which blocks work with the block you currently have selected.

Hope this helps,

The Alchemist

Return to posts index

bennyd030653
I Love Sonicfire
on Feb 25, 2006 at 12:30:24 am

I've used sonicfire pro for over a year now. I work with training videos for a large manufacturer. I also do wedding videos on the side. Sonicfire has been excellent for both purposes. It will dash out great soundtracks with a small learning curve. Now, I am not a musician so this was the only choice for me. My company owns Acid and Audition/ Both of those are loop based programs that require a good bit of musicianship to put together useful tracks.

If you use Sonicfire, remember to look online for more options on tracks than ship with the product. I hope this helps.

Benny

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Smartsound Sonicfire Pro
on Mar 2, 2006 at 3:52:14 am

Sonic Fire Pro is GREAT! Check out this artiicle on our wwebsite to learn alot more about it http://www.videoguys.com/videoguy-SmartSound.html

Gary

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]