I built the DIY II system almost exactly as described and have used it happily for over 6 months. For some reason, when burning a project to DVD Premiere Pro stops in mid rendering. I can reproduce the error at exactly the same place every time -- when 1.38 G are used early on. All system diagnostics appear nominal except that processors go from 95+% to nothing. I updated all the drivers, backed up the project, did a clean install with reformatting, and restored the project all with exactly the same outcome. I also tried earlier versions of the same project the previously burned successfully with the same result. I'm out of ideas.