FORUMS: list search recent posts

Pyro A/V Link Problem

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
KevinMSparks
Pyro A/V Link Problem
on Sep 27, 2005 at 9:45:16 pm

I bought this thing with Premiere Elements back in February. Loved it. Everything worked fine.

I'm running into problems now.

It powers up and now whenever I try to capture video it says "Capture Device Offline".

I'm getting really frustrated because I paid $160 and have had it less then a year.

Everything is plugged in securely and I've even tried it on another computer. Same result.

The AC Adapter seems to be functioning like good. I don't get it. I really wish I could get it working.

Amy ideas?

Return to posts index

chips
Pyro A/V link problem using Component input
on Jan 10, 2006 at 5:30:49 am

I just bought the same thing.
If you disconnect, then re-connect the A/V Link to your firewire port does your computer recognize a device was just connected? If you are using Win XP you should hear a sound when it connects.
If not, you might try another firewire device such as a Digital Camcorder or external hard drive to see if the firewire port is working.

I have another question...
I am able to preview and capture video using the composite or S-video input ports, but I do not get any video when I try using the Component input. Have you tried using Component input when it was working?

Return to posts index

intraknowareman
A/V Pyro
on Feb 17, 2006 at 2:17:34 am

You can also try the power button on the rear. Mine hangs often with the older software and i have to "bump" it. Look in the Windows device manager and it should have a device entry for Imaging Devices under that should be something like AVC Compliant DV CamCorder. If that is not there, run "scan for hardware changes" by right clicking on the top "ComputerName" of the devicde tree.

Hope this helps.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]