FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Duplicators

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
saucehog
DVD Duplicators
on Sep 2, 2005 at 7:33:23 pm

Does anyone know of any good DVD duplicators for a reasonable price ($1000 or so)? I'm working for a arena football team and I put the games on dvd for them. This year I'm gonna have to make up to 30-40 copies that would have to be ready a day or so after the game. Thats a little to many for me to sit around and burn on the PC in a night. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Return to posts index

Evan Newsome
Re: DVD Duplicators
on Sep 3, 2005 at 12:09:01 pm

I was told, there are some newer duplicators that you can 'network' or daisy chain together so you can burn 30-40 at one time. Sorry to say I am not to familiar with them, since I have my tape supplier do my duplication. He was telling me about the new ones he is selling with this capability.

I would think if you get one 7-8 bay duplicator, and see how long it takes you. (be sure it has an internal hard drive.)

I would suggest a Rimage duper/printer automated system. put in all your blanks.. set up you disk image and image for being printed on the disk. hit start... go to sleep and wake up finished. (for others reading this.. yes I did over simplify it, so don't spam me) And yes Rimage is going to be over his budget, but time is money.

Return to posts index

Rocktooloud
on Sep 7, 2005 at 1:06:37 am

This should be what you need right here:
http://discmakers.com/duplicators/products/micro_ultra.asp

Return to posts index

saucehog
on Sep 13, 2005 at 3:04:11 pm

thanks a lot! they look like they should do the trick. Thanks for the input, those should make things a lot easier.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]