FORUMS: list search recent posts

Best way to capture screen stuff and get it onto dvd

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
badams
Best way to capture screen stuff and get it onto dvd
on Aug 25, 2005 at 9:41:32 pm

Sorry for the long title but I couldn't think how to make it shorter. So here is what I'm needed to do.

I need to be able to record whatever is going on, on the computer screen and export it to vhs or dvd. Now I also need sound too and it would be nice if I can get it done in one process.

I'm aware of products like snagit and camstudio, but do either of them offer sound input?

Now to make it even more complicated this will be setup in a classroom setting where the instructor will have to control this setup, so preferrably it needs to be something really simple like push the on button and be good to go.

Anyway we can do something like this?

Return to posts index

spittlbm
Re: Best way to capture screen stuff and get it onto dvd
on Apr 21, 2006 at 4:58:26 am

bump.. same question.

Return to posts index

bobbrown
Re: Best way to capture screen stuff and get it onto dvd
on May 26, 2006 at 6:08:10 am

badams: Sorry for the long title but I couldn't think how to make it shorter. So here is what I'm needed to do.

I need to be able to record whatever is going on, on the computer screen and export it to vhs or dvd. Now I also need sound too and it would be nice if I can get it done in one process.

I'm aware of products like snagit and camstudio, but do either of them offer sound input?

Now to make it even more complicated this will be setup in a classroom setting where the instructor will have to control this setup, so preferrably it needs to be something really simple like push the on button and be good to go.

Anyway we can do something like this?

Hi,
look what i have found
http://geovid.com/Screen_VidShot
it is written that it records video and audio automatically.
btw i tried some other soft of that company (their converters) and they all are easy to use with intuitive interface, i've never needed to read a tutorial, 'cause everything is simple but in spite of that very powerful.
so i guess (in fact i'm 100% sure) that this program for screen capturing (vidshot) is also simple and powerful, exactly what you need.
try a free version.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]