FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD editing software -- HELP!

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mmeenan
DVD editing software -- HELP!
on Jul 20, 2005 at 7:43:53 pm

I need a little advice and hope someone here can help.

I just transfered some home-made videos to dvd and need to know what kind of video editing software I need to edit clips that will then be placed in PowerPoint. I am planning to use Microsoft's MovieMaker and Producer to combine PowerPoint and video/audio for training purposes. I quickly found that Producer & MovieMaker do not recognize the .vob extension on the dvd files. What do I need to convert to files that Microsoft recognizes? I have downloaded some shareware to get more of an idea of what I need, but it seems that each file I use requires something else (ie; DivX, etc.) I've been searching online for info on this subject and it's mind boggling. I need to purchase this software (yesterday!) and I do not want to make a mistake. Since I am learning as I progress, I would really appreciate being able to ask questions of those of you in the know.

Thanks...Maureen

Return to posts index

wayl0n
Re: DVD editing software -- HELP!
on Jul 23, 2005 at 3:56:21 am

Go to videohelp.com, and look under the guides section. There ar multiple ways to do this, many of them using freeware.

Return to posts index

kapsula
on Jul 14, 2006 at 7:23:58 am

as I know 4 simple edition I often use [url=http://www.presentavid.com/PresentaVid/]PVid editor, but don't recommend it to u if u wanna make professional video Very Happy

Return to posts index

dengfeng2010
on Jul 31, 2006 at 2:35:14 am

maybe you can try the wondershare program

Return to posts index

dengfeng2010
on Jul 31, 2006 at 2:39:16 am

http://www.dvd-ripper-copy.com/

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>