FORUMS: list search recent posts

Compatibility - Can't Copy Disc Burned On DVD Recorder

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tpconcannon
Compatibility - Can't Copy Disc Burned On DVD Recorder
on Jul 19, 2005 at 8:34:07 pm

I have been trying to copy DVDs that were originally burned on a stand-alone DVD Recorder. Occasionally I am sucessful however most times the copy session fails. Is there a solution to this problem, does videoguys sell a burner that will copy these discs?

Thanks!

Return to posts index

cnrambler
Re: Compatibility - Can't Copy Disc Burned On DVD Recorder
on Sep 6, 2005 at 1:29:37 am

I also met the problem months ago, yesterday the fault disappeared abruptly. But I still looking forward the help with it.

Return to posts index

krogers
on Oct 10, 2005 at 3:12:13 am

tpconcannon: I have been trying to copy DVDs that were originally burned on a stand-alone DVD Recorder. Occasionally I am sucessful however most times the copy session fails. Is there a solution to this problem, does videoguys sell a burner that will copy these discs?

Thanks!

Here is what I do and it works very well.......Let's say I record a tv show with my DVD Recorder and for what ever reason I want an extra copy.......If you try to copy DVD to DVD it will fail just about every time......Using a video capture program capture that DVD to your harddrive........From the harddrive you can create as many DVD's as you want........I use Roxio Media Creator 7. 5.......This program works great for me.............

Return to posts index

John Q
on Oct 12, 2005 at 2:43:02 am

Try copying the VIDEO_TS folder to your computer. Then use your burning software to burn a video DVD using the VIDEO_TS folder.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]