anybody know how to properly configure the nvidia fx 540 card to get dual monitor and a sourse monitor output. little to no help out there on this subject. using it for avid xpress pro... if someone at least has a link to point out that would be a help.
thanks a bunch
Settings for the external monitor setup are as follows:
NVIDIA Quadro FX 540 driver setup
1. In Windows Display Properties Click on the "Setings" Tab
2. Select the second monitor in the "Display" drop down menu
3. Be sure that the check box "Extend My Windows Desktop onto This Monitor" is CHECKED
4. Click on the "Advanced" button to view the NVIDIA Card
5. Click on the Tab with the NVIDIA Logo and the model name/number of the card.
6. In the side menu that pops out select "Full Screen Video"
7. In the "Full Screen Device" drop down menu, select "Auto-Select"
8. Apply the settings
thought it would work but does not...it seems to crash my monitors when i play a timeline in avid now. is this card supposed to truly give me dual monitor display plus a client monitor, and if so will it work w/ avid. seems like this card and breakout box might be limited. any thoughts?