FORUMS: list search recent posts

What are the chances of success with Adobe ?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rozteaches
What are the chances of success with Adobe ?
on Apr 16, 2005 at 2:18:36 pm

What are my chances of being successful in a short time with Adobe Premiere 6 ? I have access to the product, educational version, through the school I teach in. I am currently using Studio 9 Plus and am proficient with it but have disappointments with end results at times. I have an external Memorex Dual Format DVD burner 16x. I am currently involved in a big project involving many interviews and spend eons of time with exacting "L" and "J" cuts. There has to be a more proficeint way of leaving audio and replacing talking heads with photos.
I'm scared to try and learn Adobe while in the midst of a project.
Thanks so much! Shocked

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: What are the chances of success with Adobe ?
on Apr 23, 2005 at 5:26:55 pm

YOu're in tough spot, becuase your going to invest time learning an NLE that is now defunct. Premeire Pro was version 7, and with it came an all new interface - plus outstanding new features and performance. We are now on Premeire Pro 1.5.

If you have to go with the old Premeire 6, we do have some very afforadabe training still left http://www.videoguys.com/howto.html#old

Gary

Return to posts index

Dugonius
Re: What are the chances of success with Adobe ?
on Jun 11, 2005 at 9:58:11 am

You can perform J and L cuts on Premiere Pro with the greatest of ease- Premiere was the first (and only) editing program I ever used, and I picked up basic J and l cutting techniques within the first hour I reckon.

The program really isn't as complicated as many believe- as long as you take it one step at a time and don't try to swallow everything at once.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]