FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is the best video software

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
bdover
What is the best video software
on Apr 2, 2005 at 3:26:32 am

I have been using Pinnacle 9 for about 1 year. Even though you say liquid edition is good I don't knwo if I can trust Pinnacle again because of all the rendering problems. What is the best and easiest software to use. My projects are history video with a lot of transitions and effects. Also any help on producing family history videos would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance. bdover

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: What is the best video software
on Apr 7, 2005 at 8:00:24 pm

You can upgrade to Pinnacle Liquid Edition 6 for $299.95 as a Studio owner. LE6.1 was just released. With this update they fixed most of the issues and added full support for the new Sony HDV cams.

You can search the Videoguys Blog for links to several on line reviews of Liquid Edition http://www.videoguys.com/blog/index.php?s=Liquid+Edition&submit=Search

Gary

Return to posts index

videouser
Re: What is the best video software
on Apr 10, 2005 at 10:12:36 pm

bdover,
I have been also dissappointed with Pinnacle. I had old analog editions as well as studio 7, 8 and almost bought 9. In my opinion, Pinnacle use studio products as their testing products and fix them for their high end products. They have great features for the price but bug galore. Studio 7 actually was a good software but now other companies are following Pinnacle lead with less bugs. Anyhow, I have tried Intervideo, Ulead and others (by the way alot of companies have free 30 day trial software). The best for my use and price was PowerDirector 3 (4 is out now). I captures well but editing is great. Features include PIP, slow or fast motion, adjusting picture quality and much more. Their DVD authorizing is included but limited- the only flaw in this software. They do have a trial http://www.gocyberlink.com/multi/download/download.jsp Try it out and let me know. I am currently looking for a better DVD authorizing software Ulead looks good but a little pricey. I hope that helped.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]