FORUMS: list search recent posts

Output back to tape???

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mudhole
Output back to tape???
on Oct 22, 2004 at 12:54:25 pm

I recently got my computer set back up after a year in storage.

So I shot some footage the other day and started to work on a video project from last year. After I captured the newer footage (no problem here) and did the editing part, I clicked on the "Make Tape" button, which started rending the video, but, now here comes the problem, after the rendering was finished, the player goes to the Pinn logo screen, and when I press play, there's no out put to my camera, the player keeps the logo, and the counter is moveing!

Yes, the camera comes on and starts recording, but there's no video in the view finder!
Could someone PLEASE help! I've been messing with this for a couple days now to no avail, so last night I just turned the thing off for a while!!

Mudhole
http://www.OutdoorsLouisiana.com

Return to posts index

D_
Re: Output back to tape???
by
on Oct 23, 2004 at 5:05:05 am

Mudhole,

Did the system work before you put it in storage? Have you tried to output to tape using different software.

Try this: Create an .avi file from your finished product. Download the trial version of scenalyzer and try to output to tape. If this works, then we have to tweak your Pinnacle software. IF this does not work, they we have to check your camera or firewire port and connections.

Let us know what you find.

Dylan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]