FORUMS: list search recent posts

Intel pentium 2.4 with MOJO

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
   tony lattuca
Intel pentium 2.4 with MOJO
on May 13, 2004 at 9:54:19 pm

Hi all, I own AVID MOJO I'm currently running it on a mac platform amd would like to run it on my PC . I need to create Transport streams and the only software availible to me is on PC

I only need to import 1;1 uncompressed footage cut up some scenes and create a quicktime reference Movie and feed it to a software encoder that's it no realtime effects !

I 'm using a ASUS P4P800 deluxe board with a single Intel 2.4 HT processor I've got Mojo hooked up to my Motherboard and 2 SATA Seagate 200 gig internal drives . RAID 0

I keep getting digital artifacts every time I import any kind of footage to my Serial ATA stripped drives any ideas ?

Return to posts index

John Q
Re: Intel pentium 2.4 with MOJO
on May 14, 2004 at 12:55:28 am

Based on your reply, I assume that your RAID also is your boot drive. If so, that's your problem. Windows is interfering. Additionally, most of the people that complain about problems are trying to use RAID. Any single ATA or SATA drive can handle the throughput of DV.

Try hooking up one drive as your boot drive and the other as your video drive on separate SATA non-RAID ports.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]