WHICH SYSTEM , TO START WITH?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jitendra_p334
WHICH SYSTEM , TO START WITH?
on Feb 1, 2005 at 7:17:42 am

Hi, there!

Please help me.

I am going to buy Pinnacle Wedding Pro 6 ( Liquid Edition 6 , launced in india, with customised effects). But being a first time user, I want to invest less then I would like to upgrade later. Which CPU, how much RAM and Graphics card would you suggest?

Do note that in my city most customers demand VCDs not DVD. more over VHS are used for videography. Digital camcorders are just picking up pace(only one videographer now). For me (I want take over others, most systems here are online) it is important to produce crystal clear VCDs that too after capturing from analog source.
What additional devices would you suggest? Would digital video convertors like ADVC 100 or 300 help me.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: WHICH SYSTEM , TO START WITH?
on Feb 1, 2005 at 2:00:28 pm

Sounds like a very cool bundle! LE6 can export very well to VCD. You will not need any additional software.

Make sure you use a fast computer, since you will have to encode for VCD. I recommend a P4 3Ghz with 2 full GB of RAM.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]