FORUMS: list search recent posts

Avid Pro Studio Essentials & Mojo combination?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
MikeDPLD
Avid Pro Studio Essentials & Mojo combination?
on Jan 2, 2005 at 11:50:40 pm

Please help, folks.
We're getting a new editing system and I'm primarily the Director of Photography with limited technical editing knowledge. Can we get Avid Xpress Pro Studio Essentials and still use Mojo with it? Or, to frame it differently, what's the best way to get Xpress Pro and Mojo to work together? I thought Mojo WOULD NOT WORK with the Mbox thing???!!! It needs the Digi002 thing??? Or is that simply for serious audio and music stuff. We mainly do industrial videos, psa's and local/regional commercials with two to four tracks of audio at the most. Thanks for any help. This stuff drives me nuts !

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Avid Pro Studio Essentials & Mojo combinat
on Jan 3, 2005 at 5:12:06 am

great question. You absolutley can and should use mojo with essentials. It will work great with all the video related software.

Mojo does not interact with Mbox, so you won't get any benefit from it with protools. For that you do need the digi002.

studio essentials w/mojo will be great for you. I think you'll find the Avid DVD and Avid FX very handy for your work. With Avid 3D you'll be able to create animated 3D logos for your clients. You'll still be able to use protools for audio work, you just won't get the professional synched output via the digi002 that musicians require.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]