FORUMS: list search recent posts

Help me to decide

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jitendra_p334
Help me to decide
on Dec 17, 2004 at 12:37:30 pm

Help! Please! to in taking a right deision
First,sorry for a probably long message.

I, a guy from India, from a small city, willing to setup a video editing lab. After having gone through the articles on this site ( thanks a lot for all behing the curtain) i had decided to go for Pinnacle Wedding pro 5(same thing known as Pinnacle Liquid edition pro Outside India. for we, Indians it has many customised Indegenous effects, main reason to go for it).

But after the release of Edition Pro 6, i am confused, cost as well as recommended system requirement, drags me behind. Though I HD support,multistream etc new features are of no use tome, now.

Generally we use a lot of 3d effects, many of themare not real time, and takes much more time when finalising the movie.

I could not understand that in abscence of an Optimised Graphics card (Pro) how can LE 6 can give me faster results.

More over the guys here say that it supports MPEG2 editing and it requires less space (quite obvious) and that's why it takes less time while rendering(raises question in my mind).

I am quite new to this field( just for example I have not worked on any NLE software,all this I know by virtue of THE VIDEOGUYS).

please, help me remove my confusion and specify most viable configuration for my job.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]