FORUMS: list search recent posts

Need total package on a budget

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan C
Need total package on a budget
on Oct 22, 2004 at 2:46:09 am

Can anyone recomend a package that will get me the following things for $500? (or less)
Thanks,
Alan

Firewire card or PCI break-out card with Analog / DV input.
Software package in the class of Adobe or Liguid.
Needs to do everything from capturing analog/DV, editing, through DVD burning. (DVD burner not included in the $500)

My system:
P4 2.53 533mhz FSB
512mg 1066mhz RDRAM
120gig 7200rpm 8mb (will also add video drive and DVD burner with above puchase)
128mb ATI Radeon 9700TX Dual head w/TV out.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Need total package on a budget
on Oct 24, 2004 at 10:29:43 am

ADS Pyro AV Link Professional $549.95

Pyro AV Link converter bundled with Premiere Pro 1.5, Encore DVD 1.5 & Audition 1.5 at a FANTASTIC price!!

Premiere Pro 1.5 - Real-time editing for professional video production Adobe® Premiere® Pro software is a revolutionary nonlinear video editing application. Powerful real-time video and audio editing tools give you precise control over virtually every aspect of your production.

Encore DVD1.5 - takes professional DVD authoring to a new level of creativity. Import and convert source files automatically to MPEG-2 video and Dolby® Digital audio. Output your project to all recordable DVD formats, ensuring a wide degree of playback compatibility.

Audition1.5 - offers advanced audio mixing, editing, and effects processing capabilities. Its flexible workflow, coupled with exceptional ease of use and precise tools, gives you the power to create rich, nuanced audio of the highest possible quality.
Pyro AV Link- PYRO A/V link sis an external FireWire/1394 device which allows you to convert any analog video source into DV. Now you can capture from any video source, including DV camcorders. Mix and match your video content to create a truly unique video production.

Pyro AV Link Professional $549.95 http://www.videoguys.com/pyro.htm

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

Alan C
Re: Need total package on a budget
on Oct 24, 2004 at 8:15:18 pm

Thanks Gary. In the long-run will I be happier with this package than say Studio Deluxe? I assume the higher cost will be worth the features? Right?
Thanks,
Alan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]