FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dazzle Dv.now.AV Card and XP

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mikey5967
Dazzle Dv.now.AV Card and XP
on Jan 17, 2004 at 4:00:13 am

Ok, heres the story. Awhile back I bought the Dazzle Dv.now.Av card from VideoGuys and installed it into a 2000 machine. As it turned out, the project I was going to do on it got delayed and delayed for a year, then was scrapped.

So, I have this great card that I never used. The card has full analog in capability and lots of other great features.
BUT....it was written for 2000 and 98SE.

I have just taken delivery of my new DELL Poweredge 400SC with 2.8 Pentium processor with Hyperthreading, 160 Gig ATA Hard Drive, 1 Gig of fast memory. Perfect for Video and Audio editing, which is why I bought it.

I do see that Dazzle has Beta drivers to use this card with XP. Does anyone out there in videoguys Forum land have this card working with XP? Or, should I install 2000 on this box?

Your comments are most welcomed!!

thank you,

Mike

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Dazzle Dv.now.AV Card and XP
on Jan 17, 2004 at 8:41:31 pm

The DV.now.Av does not have WinXP drivers. I advise you stick with Win2K.

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

mikey5967
Re: Dazzle Dv.now.AV Card and XP
on Jan 18, 2004 at 2:31:50 am

Hi Gary. I appreciate the reply.

I do have a link to a page (in English) that has a Beta XP driver for the DV.now.AV product. But I have heard it doesnt work well. Have you any information on this at all?

I'd rather use the XP because its more stable, its good to know that I could use 2000 for the card.

Many thanks,

Mike A

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]