FORUMS: list search recent posts

How to do this?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ado
How to do this?
by
on May 21, 2004 at 5:00:27 pm

I watched on TV story about some Video Studio in Slovenia. I saw there guy working with 2 pc monitors. He had Premiere timeline on first and all the other tools on the second monitor. Ok, I understand how he could do this... But he also had a little TV on which he played preview in full screen. What kind of driver do I need to work on two monitors and to playback privew on TV?

Please advise me...

Thanx in front.

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: How to do this?
on May 21, 2004 at 10:41:35 pm

You need a hardwqare accelerator like the Matrox RT.X100. It will give you real -time full quality analog & dv output while you are editing.

RTX100 makes Premeire Pro dramatically more powerful!
Videoguys Top 6 reasons to buy the RTX100 w/ Premeire Pro:

- Analog & DV I/O RTX100 allows you to capture both analog & DV footage. A good DV/AV converter will cost you over $200 bucks
Real-time analog, DV & MPEG2 output . Without the RTX100 hardware, Premeire Pro must render for output to tape. With the RTX100 you can playback directly from the timeline for final output. Even cooler, real-time MPEG2 output makes your DVD creation 2 or 3 times FASTER!

- Real-time color correction with TV output. Color correction needs a video monitor to get the best results. The Matrox color correction tool is very easy to use and the auto white balance is a great time saver.

- Matrox real-time 3D FX and filters. Matrox Flex 3D FX and filters are the envy of the industry. They deliver very high quality with superb keyframing tools. You can preview the FX while you are working with them on your external video monitor.

- The RTX100 single pass scan and capture A fantastic tool that goaesfar beyond batch capturing. On the fly your video is broken down into clips. unwanted clips can be deleted to free up disk space.

- For AE users the WYSIWYG video output is a very nice tool.

for more info http://www.videoguys.com/rtx100.html

Gary

Videoguys.com / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

John Q
Re: How to do this?
on May 22, 2004 at 1:18:42 am

That plus a dual head video display card. The RT.X100 likes to work with Matrox video boards, like Parhelia and Millenium, that support multiple computer video displays. Other dual head cards are available, but Matrox tests the X100 with their boards first. The television monitor is connected to the analog outputs of the X100 to give you realtime full-screen video. I like being able to preview how my editing, especially titles, are going to look on a television display without having to render.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]