FORUMS: list search recent posts

Capture Card Frustrations

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
JimMace
Capture Card Frustrations
on Feb 23, 2004 at 6:27:18 pm

Group,

I have a duel AMD machine running on the ASUS A7M266-D motherboard. I'm also using the Gainward GeForce4 Ti 4200 that supports VIVO and duel head displays. Anyway, after downloading the latest drivers for my motherboard and graphics card as well as the latest updates for Windows XP I'm not able to capture video from an analog camcorder. For capture, I using either Windows moviemaker or Adobe Premiere 6.0, and when I try to capture all I get is a black capture window with fuzzy gray horizontal lines that run up-and-down the capture window. Any suggestions?

Jim

Return to posts index

Michael P
Re: Capture Card Frustrations
on Mar 27, 2004 at 4:50:17 am

I have run into the same problem as you before(except mine was with Geforce fx 5600), and i fixed mine easily by updating the WDM drivers. These drivers are a seperate download from teh Detonator drivers, and are an add-on driver that support VI/VO. I recommend you try updating to the latest drivers from http://www.nvidia.com/object/wdm_winxp-2k-Me-98se_2.20 . If that doesnt work, try using another program if possible. if you search google you might find some open source Capture programs. Good Luck, hope it works out for you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]