FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lighting and Green Screen

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
earle_judd
Lighting and Green Screen
on Sep 12, 2003 at 9:18:27 pm

Where is the best place to find Green Screens?
Where do I find inexpesive floresent lighting?
Thanks,

Earle

Return to posts index

treetsux
Re: Lighting and Green Screen
on Sep 25, 2003 at 8:53:44 pm

this may sound kind of cheesy, but ive had very good luck using a large green tarp i found in my friends garage. he said he got it at walmart. Its EXTREMELY big, but i imagine you can find one thats not so big....its a similar color to what the standard green is for a wall.

just make sure you light it VERY well. i would suggest lighting it, and then testing it in premiere or whatever youre going to edit in, and make sure everything is keying out okay. otherwise you will likely have alot of unusable footage. I use an old modified tv studio light (modified to plug in anywhere i need to), 1000 watts does the job nicely.

good luck

Return to posts index

treetsux
Re: Lighting and Green Screen
on Sep 25, 2003 at 8:54:06 pm

this may sound kind of cheesy, but ive had very good luck using a large green tarp i found in my friends garage. he said he got it at walmart. Its EXTREMELY big, but i imagine you can find one thats not so big....its a similar color to what the standard green is for a wall.

just make sure you light it VERY well. i would suggest lighting it, and then testing it in premiere or whatever youre going to edit in, and make sure everything is keying out okay. otherwise you will likely have alot of unusable footage. I use an old modified tv studio light (modified to plug in anywhere i need to), 1000 watts does the job nicely.

good luck

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]