FORUMS: list search recent posts

How old are you?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Dakinesoul
How old are you?
on Jul 21, 2003 at 11:33:57 pm

Hey, I was just wondering how old everyone that is into video editing is. Are you OLDDDDDD, Young or 26? Also how long have you been video editing for? And what editing program do you use?

- I'll start. I'm 16 and have been editing for about 2 years. I use anyting I can get my hands on, I use Premiere, Avid(Try), and other programs such as Boris and Pinnacle.

Return to posts index

RRLech
Re: How old are you?
on Jul 24, 2003 at 2:01:40 pm

Okay, I'll play.

I'm in my early 40's. I shoot/edit as a hobby. I've been playing around with video equipment for 20 years. These days, it's mostly video of my kids. My goal is to make videos that the rest of the family can sit through and enjoy (without that endless "home movie" feel to them).

I shoot Hi-8 and use Premiere and a Pinnacle DV-500. Someday soon, I'll move to all digital.

Return to posts index

spider13
on Aug 12, 2003 at 11:16:14 pm

Bought Panasonic mini DV camcorder 2 yrs ago...

Played with DivX, SVCD files.

Bought 4X pioneer DVD+-RW drive a week ago.

Played with DVD files.

Still playing, and enjoing...

bye!

Return to posts index

oosal
on Aug 21, 2003 at 3:42:55 am

28 been doing it a couple years. Trying to move into the big leagues now and have put out a couple dvd's with my friends company. We do cool stuff check it out http://www.bifocalmedia.com
I have a sony vx2000 and a nice computer ummmm i want to become a indy god and make hella good movies. Thats all hehe oh yeah and i am single so i need a either a hot actress or a hot screenwriter which i dont think exist hehe.
oosa@nc.rr.com
Thomas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]