FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cap Card Needed

COW Forums : Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Cap Card Needed
on Nov 6, 2003 at 2:52:59 am

If I have a generic firewire on my computer, do I need a dedicated capture card and if so why?

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
Re: Cap Card Needed
on Nov 6, 2003 at 4:34:50 am

As long as you have a camcorder with FireWire, you don't need any other hardware, just video editing software. If you want to capture analog fooage as well you can add a DV/AV converter. The Canopus ADVC100 is one of the best.

If you are looking for a complete solution the Pinnacle MovieBax DV invcludes Studio 8 software for editing.

Gary / The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
We Are The Desk Top Video Editing & Production Experts

All DTV purchases come with our exclusive 30 day customer assurance program and FREE Tech Support

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 All Rights Reserved