FORUMS: list search recent posts

can anyone help me find which card I need ?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
daat99
can anyone help me find which card I need ?
on Apr 15, 2003 at 11:17:06 pm

Hi, guys
I'm new in here and I need some help from you.
I'm looking for a card that have analog video in&out (prefer rca) and stereo (or above) audio in&out.
I want the option to capture 25fps 720x576 using 3rd party program (not the program provided by the card).
I need the option to export any video format using the card to the vcr using the card video & audio output and not the soundcard output.
I heard that dc10p support most of the stuff I need (exept the audio part).
I tryed looking in pinnaclesys.com but I can't find even myself in there (the worst site I ever saw).
I realy hope that you guys could help me with this problem.
I have p4 1.7gh 512mb rdram but I'm willing to buy better p4 computer if the card needs it (don't think it would tho).
I care about the price but not much as long as it support all the features I need.
thank you very much for you help guys.
yours daat99

Return to posts index

treetsux
Re: can anyone help me find which card I need ?
on Apr 17, 2003 at 9:17:34 pm

sounds similar to what i wanted.

i use a canopus advc-100. it has rca audio and video in and out, and s-video in/out. it runs through a firewire card. ive been using it regularly for since about september, and i have had NO problems with it and im very happy. when i bought it, it cost about $285 plus youll need a firewire card ($20) if you dont have one. one drawback you may have is if you need software too, i already had premiere.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]