FORUMS: list search recent posts

Audio question(s)

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
nodog
Audio question(s)
on Apr 7, 2003 at 4:18:07 am

Currently e-shopping around (websites and forums)to decide between Pinnacle 8 Deluxe,Dazzle Holly.Bridge,Canopus ADVC-1349,to download past and future VHS-C analog tape and get into editing and "moviemaking"!(need to cap it at around $400 bills)
Noone seems to touch the audio end of it much.I want to write,record(my keyboards)onto CD and transfer this over to my edited piece
as a soundtrack in a movie would be.
It appears I also need to get some sort of Fruity Loops software,but my first concern is which of the above mentioned packages allows for importing your own music?
Is it because ALL do it that no one really needs to mention it?
Am I missing something here?Any help appreciated.
Also,if anyone has any suggestions on the mentioned recording software I may need,feel free to steer me!

Return to posts index

ciabt
Re: Audio question(s)
on Apr 14, 2003 at 10:36:10 pm

Hi there
I'm not fermiliar with all of the cards listed above but I'm pretty sure all will let you import your own music. Its a common thing these days and I don't know of any software that won't let you do it. Its usually not listed on the boxes except about how many audio tracks you can have (layered). For example in Adobe Premiere you can have up to 99 audio tracks all layered over one another (although the most I've ever had were 7 including voice, music, sound fx and narration). But I'm pretty sure which ever software you choose will allow you to do this. Pinnacle Studio 8 Deluxe seems to be the most popular choice out of the ones you listed and it does let you import music from cds or music off of your computer.
Hope this helps
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]