FORUMS: list search recent posts

syncing up in premiere?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
oosal
syncing up in premiere?
on Jan 19, 2003 at 10:40:54 pm

I just recorded some stuff and i want to sync up the footage and audio from 3 different cameras. What is the easiest way to do this in premiere?

Return to posts index

Ron Evans
Re: syncing up in premiere?
on Jan 19, 2003 at 11:23:39 pm

I am assuming that the 3 cameras were in sync for the recording? Put the cameras that you think will be used the most on V1A, the next on V1B and the third on V2. Disable V2 until you have the others sorted out. Find a point on V1A that you know is on all the others. Move cursor to that point and set a clip marker ( not a timeline marker, if you don't know how to do this read the manual ) Do the same for each of the clips. Then slip and slide the clips , with a timeline scale of 1/2 sec until the markers line up. Then open up the audio waveform , set timeline scale to 4 frames and remove the clips closer so that the waveforms line up. YOur done.

Ron Evans

Return to posts index

John Q
Re: syncing up in premiere?
on Jan 19, 2003 at 11:45:25 pm

The easiest way is to use Multicam.

If you're going to do it directly inside Premiere, do what Ron says. The easiest way to cut between V1A and V1B is to use the Premiere Transition under Special Effects labeled "Take". It instantly switches from V1A to V1B without cutting.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]