FORUMS: list search recent posts

pro one, after effects 5.5&Premiere 6.5 issues

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AccountNeedsRealnameUpdateOtherNamesWillBeTurnedOff
pro one, after effects 5.5&Premiere 6.5 issues
on Jan 14, 2003 at 1:39:25 pm

Hi there...

Here is my issue....I create a clip in Premiere...export that clip as a pinnacle avi...I open that clip in after effects...do what I have to do, export that clip as an avi....open that clip back up in Premiere....video is garbled... little squares all over the screen.

Here is what I was told to do: copy 2 files from my pro one cd...the Pro one renderpreset.ars and the Pro one output preset.aom. I was told to copy these files to the after effectsprefs folder. I found that folder under C:documents and settingsmy account folderadobeafter effectsprefs.

Once I copied those 2 files, I open up after effects...go to edit,templates,render settings..load and point to the prefs folder to the Pro One Render Preset.ars...set the movie default to Pro One.

Then I go to edit,templates,output module...load and point to the Pro one output preset.aom, also setting this to the pro one.

I did this, and am still getting garbled video bringing it back to Premiere.

Am I doing something wrong? I am fairly new to this.

I choose new Composition...and here is the weird part....under the composition settings, I dont see anything related to the pro one, my setting that I put it on is the ntsc dv 720x 480. Am I supposed to see a pro one setting under here?

once done doing my editing in after effects, I go to export as an avi. I export my clip as an avi...the compressor is defaulted to Cinepak...I switch that over to dv-ntsc...(I dont see anything in there related to Pinnacle at this point)
On these settings am I supposed to be seeing something related to the Pinnacle settings like I do in Premiere? In premiere I have many options to save, but save as pinnacle avi so I can do real time, etc

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]