FORUMS: list search recent posts

Real time/Timeline preview output to TV?

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AccountNeedsRealnameUpdateOtherNamesWillBeTurnedOff
Real time/Timeline preview output to TV?
on Dec 19, 2002 at 1:44:38 pm

Ok, here is my issue. I am using the Pinnacle Pro One card and Adobe Premiere 6.5. Am loving it by the way! Well, when starting a project, I was always choosing this setting for my Project.."DV-NTSC Real Time Preview Standard 32Khz." The one reason I was choosing this one is that it was the only one that had real time preview in the description! Well, I start working my clips, adding filters, hitting enter to preview...working like a charm! Real time is doing great! I add dust and scratched...BAM! Real time working....contrast it a bit...BAM! Real time working ever so awesome! Being totally excited, I tell my friend about this. He tells me I should output to my tv to see it larger and also in real time from the timeline...Im thinking..."Awesome! I will do that!" So I tell my friend what setting I have it on, and he tells me I have it on the wrong setting and that I should switch my project setting to "Pinnacle Pro-One - NTSC, Pinnacle DV NTSC." So I switch it...BAM, its on my TV! I am sooo excited! (and I wont say BAM anymore!) I add a filter...say the quicktime effect again..movie noise, etc. The same one I used on the other setting...on my tv I will see a still frame of the effect, but when I hit enter, it has to render a preview everytime I add something. I double checked to see if it was set to real time under projects >> settings >> general >> then rendering, but its still not working. HELLLP! Should I have it on my original setting?Is it possible to have the best of the 2 settings?? The realtime viewing of my first setting, and the tv preview of my Pinnacle setting? HELLLLP!

Return to posts index

ciabt
Re: Real time/Timeline preview output to TV?
on Dec 19, 2002 at 5:19:13 pm

Hi there
I'm pretty sure when your using those settings (Pro One) you hit the space bar to preview in realtime not the enter button. Try that, that should fix your problem.
Later
Brent

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]