FORUMS: list search recent posts

Newbie question - want to setup business

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
rajkanneganti
Newbie question - want to setup business
on Nov 7, 2002 at 9:27:01 am

Leaving the basic computer hardware what should I be looking at for the following services?

1. all types of media ( cassette, camcorder and every possible type of video, photos, audio) to Video CD, Super Video CD and DVD?
2. What will difference will it be if I buy sometime like a DVStorm2 and a sub 300 usd capture card. Will I be able to expand my services if I have the DV storm 2 card? How much time does it take to convert a full 3 hrs. cassette to a video cd using a cheap end capture card? and what difference will it make if I have a DVStorm 2 or a Matrox rt. 100?

Could someone explain?.....I'm good at computers, assembly and hardware configs and all........but I have zero knowledge when it comes to video....totally zero at it

Thanks in advance

Raj

Return to posts index

Mitch_Videoguys
Re: Newbie question - want to setup business
on Nov 7, 2002 at 7:22:49 pm

You can't compare apples & oranges so there is no comparison between a sub 300 USB card & superior Products like the Canopus DV Storm2 & the Matrox RTX100 why dont you call me directly My name is Mitch 1800 323 2325 xt 122 I look forward to talking to you ...being a RTX100 owner i can give you good feedback!!

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
Mitchell Schlesinger xt 122
Home of the Desk Top Video Handbook On Line http://www.videoguys.com
All DTV purchases include FREE tech support and 30 day satisfaction
guarantee

Return to posts index

rajkanneganti
on Nov 8, 2002 at 12:35:00 am

Mitch I would have.....but I live in India so it is not possible for me to call from here. A friend of mine is coming down to India from the US and said that he'd get me stuff if I wanted any. Could you post what you have on your mind here?

Thanks

Raj

Return to posts index

rajkanneganti
on Nov 9, 2002 at 1:24:28 pm

?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]