FORUMS: list search recent posts

Athlon w/RT.X100....

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
pktrap
Athlon w/RT.X100....
on Oct 20, 2002 at 5:59:54 pm

I am looking to build a system fast. I am leaning on Matrox RT.X10 or 100, Pioneer DVR-A04, Matrox Parhelia board.
Motherboard Asus A7S333DDR, AthlonXP 2200+, 1/2 GB DDR ram, seperate IBM Deskstar 80GB U100 7200 2MB HD for video.
I would like to know if there is any know problems between the video hardware and the computer hardware.
I am currently using a 1200+ Athlon, Biostar M7MIA motherboard, DDR ram, and with the ATI AIW Radeon running MWave software. Well I can not get the AIW Radeon to work with out locking up hard and the DVD Locks hard. I have been in contact with ATI for many months without help.
My last resort is to buy and build a new system and take the loss. SO..........hence my ??? before I order......Anyone know of any problems between the mobo, cpu, and the Matrox Parhelia, RXT100, or the Pioneer DVD?
Thanks,
Peace,
-PCK-

Return to posts index

Mitch_Videoguys
Re: Athlon w/RT.X100....
on Oct 22, 2002 at 6:47:00 pm

I have the same Mobo & Athlon XP 2200 on my system With the Matrox RTx Am using a Matrox G550 card with no problems...Have only heard good things about the Parhelia, If you have any questions or need to place a order my name is Mitch & I can be reached Mon - Fri 9-5 EST @ 1800 323 2325 xt 122 Thanks. Look forward to speaking with you Mitch

The Electronic Mailbox 800 323-2325
Mitchell Schlesinger xt 122
Home of the Desk Top Video Handbook On Line http://www.videoguys.com
All DTV purchases include FREE tech support and 30 day satisfaction
guarantee

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]