FORUMS: list search recent posts

Still need a software recommendation for...

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
acadian
Still need a software recommendation for...
on Jul 20, 2002 at 1:27:29 am

capturing video from my Dazzle DVD Creation Station. The included software automatically splits the saved file into chunks assuming it may be used on FAT32 drives. Mine is NTFS so I have no size limitation but I still cannot disable the splitting function. Splicing the parts back together introduces errors and I see no need to go to the trouble anyway.

Thanks,

Chris

Return to posts index

Kenneth Daves
Re: Still need a software recommendation for...
on Jul 20, 2002 at 3:59:25 am

According to the Dazzle interactive support for DVD Creation Station 200, you can go to the options menu and change the "Capture/Produce Split File Size". Does it not offer you the option of not splitting up the file?

Return to posts index

acadian
on Jul 20, 2002 at 2:52:35 pm

No, there is no option for turning off the file splitting. I need a new, compatible capture program

Thanks,

Chris

Return to posts index

Kenneth Daves
on Jul 21, 2002 at 1:41:46 pm

Try downloading the trial version of Ulead's Video Studio 6 and see if it works. If any program will, Video Studio will. However, I suspect that your best bet is to contact Dazzle and ask them to add what you want to the program. Just to make sure, have you checked the Dazzle site to make sure that your version of Movie Star is the latest? There is an update available.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]