FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sonic MyDVD or similars

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jordi
Sonic MyDVD or similars
on Dec 22, 2004 at 1:22:06 pm

Dear John
thanks for your answer, but as i said on my first message (DVD's that only 60% can watch) I do not have to encode because i capture the video directly to SonicMyDVD, as far as i know there is no way to change bitrates on that software.

I use -R media, and i do not print nor label my DVD's.

Is anyone there using SonicMyDVD? if so, do you have any problems when playing DVD on domestic DVD players?
Is there any simple authoring software, where i do not need to bother about encode, bitrates etc, and that is reliable?

I just want to be able to create DVD from my video tape master in a simple way, I'm not too concern about quality, for me is more important reliability and that everybody can play my DVD's at home!!

Thank you!

Return to posts index

John Q
Re: Sonic MyDVD or similars
on Dec 23, 2004 at 2:28:37 am

Well, I always edit my video, add transitions, and titles, so I digitize my video using my RT.X100 and Premiere first. After I've edited the video, I use the X100 again to do realtime transcoding for DVD authoring. Then I do the DVD authoring, originally with DVDit and now with Encore.

It may take longer, but I have the control to get the exact results I want.

I do digitize video directly to DVD using my Panasonic DMR-E80H DVD recorder, though. I have noticed that some people have trouble reading DVD's produced with this recorder, so maybe you need to switch to a solution where you have more control over the results.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]