FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Authoring using Premiere and a Pinnacle DV500

COW Forums : Videoguys.com Tech Talk

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
cburro1794
DVD Authoring using Premiere and a Pinnacle DV500
on Sep 6, 2004 at 8:16:25 pm

Guys, do I need some help – I want to create DVD’s! I’m using DV500 DVD running 4.50 software. My machine is a Compaq Presario S7300 running XP at 2.8ghz with 512 MB of ram.
I have captured 14 minutes of pal footage through the composite input. When imported into premieres timeline all appears correct, everything is there and plays. I export the timeline / movie, select Pinnacle MP2, select load, select pinnacle DVD Pal, hit OK, then OK again, check I’m exporting to my dedicated 40Gig Video drive. Now I export for 20 Mins.
My next step when finished is to launch Impression 2.1, Import assets into the window (my newly created MPEG 2 video and wav files). Now, the problem appears to be that my MPEG 2 file is only 20 frames long although my wav file is the correct 14 Mins. Also it takes a very long time to drag and drop from the import window into the timeline and when completed it does not run, does anyone have any ideas what I am doing wrong? Is the problem occuring when exporting from Premiere?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]